Statutory Information (as required by the School Information Regulations 2012)
1. The name, postal address and telephone number of the school, and the name of a person to whom enquiries should be addressed (Contact Us)
2. The determined admission arrangements for the school in relation to each relevant age group at the school, including any arrangements for selection, any oversubscription criteria and an explanation of the process of applying for a school place (Admissions)
3. A copy of your school’s most recent Ofsted report and a link to the report on the Ofsted website. (Ofsted Reports)
Exam and Assessment Results
4. The school´s most recent key stage 4 results as published by the Secretary of State under the following column headings in the School Performance Tables published on the Department for Education´s website.
Chatsmore KS4 Results 2017:
(a) progress 8 score: -0.19;
(b) attainment 8 score: 40;
(c) percentage of pupils achieving a good pass in English and mathematics: 30%;
(d) percentage of pupils achieving the English Baccalaureate: 10%;
(e) entering the English Baccalaureate:18%;
(g) staying in education or entering employment: 94%.
5. Information as to where and by what means parents may access the School Performance Tables published by the Secretary of State on the Department for Education´s website (link to DfE website)
6. The following information about the school curriculum–
In relation to each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed by the school for each subject and details as to how additional information relating to the curriculum may be obtained (Our Curriculum) – please also see individual subjects under the Department tab.
7. The measures determined by the head teacher under section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 (determination by headteacher of behaviour policy) (Click here).
8. The school´s Complaints procedure (Click here).
9. The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant in respect of the current academic year; details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent; details of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent, and the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils at the school in respect of whom grant funding was allocated. (Pupil Premium).
10. The amount of the school’s allocation from the year 7 literacy and numeracy cath-up premium funding in respect the current academic year; details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent; details of of how the previous academic year’s allocation was spent, and details of how last year’s allocation made a difference to the attainment of the pupils who benefit from the funding (Click here).
Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information
11. The report prepared by the school under section 317(5)(a) of EA 1996 (duties of governing bodies in relation to special educational needs (Click here). (SEN)
Careers programme information
12. Careers programme information required for publication September 2018
13. Details of how the school is complying with the public sector equality duty and the school’s equality objectives. (Click here)
Governors’ information and duties13.
14. Governor´s Details and the Register of Interests: The school must publish governor details, structure and relevent business interests in a readily accessible format (Governors)
Charging and Remissions Policy
15. The school´s charging and remissions policy determined by them under section 457 of EA 1996 (Click here).
Values and Ethos
16. A statement of the school´s ethos and values (Mission Statement, Values and Ethos).